Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is there a God?


Isn't it one of the most important questions? Probably it is... Ha, ha, ha...

Do you say that there is a God? Why do you say that? Do you know that? Hm... Maybe you just believe that there is a God?

Do I hear you saying that there is no God? How do you know that? Maybe you just believe that there is no God?

Is there any difference between believing and knowing? Should I answer this? No, better you do!

So, at last:

Is there a God?

Isn't it one of the most stupid and senseless questions?
You say, not me...

2 comments:

  1. I've been debating about answering this one, but I'm going to go for it. I'm bored, so why not? I know there is a God. I'm not religious and have no need to sit in church to know there is a God. I see it all around me. I love to climb the mountains and feel the air. Just to sit outside and take in the beauty tells me there is a God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, that the complicity, beauty and harmony of nature leads to thoughts about that no way all have been started so smart and complicated without the help of something...

    But that if... somehow?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your pain with me!