Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New drugs

Isn't it so: as more followers you have as more you want (need)? 

Even if I really like my present followers, cause they made beautiful comments on my previous posts and helped me rise my self confidence, now I'm absolutely sure - I need more.

I get really strange feelings, when I imagine how would it be if I'd had about 100 followers, and I still tell them my stories, but still nobody knows who I am. It would be really something new for me. Now I'll tell you something. Actually in my country I've been experiencing nation wide fame a bit. I was a side man in very famous pop rock band. I played guitar there. I still play but not any more in that band. That band doesn't exist any more. But I don't care. I know it sounds like a lie, but I just remembered that this is pretty interesting fact about me.

Ok. Battery is low. I have to post now and sleep well. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your pain with me!