Saturday, November 22, 2008

Now it's your turn to change your life!


Since I'm a blogger, I've noticed some changes in my habits, thoughts, etc.
  1. First thing I've noticed, I am composing new posts in my mind. These are usually very interesting ideas, but unfortunately later I can't remember even what was they about. I'm sure every blogger have met this problem. Usually I compose stories about me and my girlfriend - about our painful being together. Sometimes I compose stories about my sexual experience - about masturbation  as well and about my dreams to have some sexual experience with  some beautiful girl which is not my girlfriend. Another very popular topic is about my country (which I hate a lot), how stupid it is. But there are some problems about talking about my country since I want to remain anonymous. 
  2. Another thing is: I want to be alone with my blog. I don't want her (my girlfriend) to be with me in the room, cause I want to spend my time with my new love of my life. 
  3. I've become more interested in blog as the phenomena of modern life. I've noticed that I can live two lives simultaneously. Isn't that great? Probably it is.
  4. Since I spend more and more time with computer, I feel tired and I have headache more often. It is not nice.
  5. I feel like I have new friends.
  6. I wonder, how far will I go with that anonymous blogging? How honest can I be with internet readers? At the moment I can swear that I haven't lied jet. I will try not to lie! 
Ah, by the way, all these photos (except in first two posts) I took with my cellphone (2.0 Mpx). I like to take pictures with my phone. I think thats nicer than taking pictures with real camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your pain with me!