Saturday, November 8, 2008

Should it be special?

My first post.

Ah! By the way english is not my first language. Nor second. So, those who expect literally correct text - see you soon!

Here we go. Life is a miracle, they say. One friend of mine asked: Who told that all the miracles are nice? I like him. He is so ironic about every thing. He could fall asleep even sitting next while I was practicing guitar with metronome. He married a woman which is not pretty. Respect. Thats that I call a true what ever attitude to the life.

I'm no better. The girl, which I hate, is my love. She's siting two meters from me and my laptop at the moment and she has no idea what am I doing right now. After I'll post this we'll go to McDonalds to eat something. We are lazy to cook because of our dishonest relations. We lie to each other that we love each other. Thats life.

Oh no, she's close, she's asking, whether we go or what?

So we went and now we're back. Of course I had to close my laptop very fast and in a manner which doesn't look suspicious. I did well.

To some of you probably this sound kind of sign of weakness that I complain about my love, but even those who feel like the best man in relation are still telling lies to them selfs. I'm sure of that. Man has to lie always. Especially to them selfs. 

So, what am I doing here? I will try to be very honest with me and you and everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your pain with me!