Saturday, November 8, 2008

Followers with flowers


As I told you, I will try to be honest. So, what am I really worried about now is how will others know about my blog. Where can they find me? You know, I'm newbie to blogging. So, I wonder.

Now you probably see the truth. I'm really small. I have very small needs. I just need followers. Thats what I'm really worried about.

Jesus also needed followers. Without followers he would never become the savior. And without followers he would never be so inspired that he would tell his speech on the hill. How many times have you read this speech? I've been reading this about three times. And to be really honest with you, I doubt wether it has played a particular role in my life.

But I still love Jesus. Why not to love him? I think he's really worth to be loved. Even if I don't know what he really was like, I feel I can still go on with loving my own, personal Jesus. Nobody cares anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your pain with me!